Neo 67W Dual Type C Port GaN Charger
₹. 4,499.00₹. 4,999.00
Please select all options.
Stuffcool is proud to announce it's most advanced GaN charger - the Neo 67. The Neo 67 is made with PowiGaN Technology developed by Industry Leaders Power Integration, often used in top International charging solutions.
- [67W GaN Charger]: The Neo 67 breaks the traditional mould of 65W charging, and introduces a new power profile of 67W in line with the requirement of the latest Macbooks. With the help of the PowiGaN technology, the Neo 67 is super efficient and compact - its about 20% smaller than the original Stuffcool GaN charger, the Napoleon.
- [First Time Ever - Fast Charge Your Macbook Air M2]: Apple introduced fast charging for a Macbook last year with the Macbook Air M2. The Neo 67 is able to provide 67W output to fast charge your Macbook Air M2, 50% in 30 mins! Get a full work day's battery in just 30 mins! The Neo 67 is also a perfect charge to charge the latest 13" Macbook Pro M2 with the upgraded 67W Charging profile.
- [Supports Samsung Super Fast Charging 2.0]: The Neo 67 is also equipped with PPS protocol along with standard PD, and is able to Super Fast Charge 2.0 the latest S22 Ultra at 45W PPS power!
- [Dual Type C Ports For Dual Type C Charging]: The Neo 67 is equipped with 2 type C ports, allowing you to fast charge 2 of your essentials at the same time. Individually, either type C port can provide 67W of power and when both ports are used simultaneously, the power is limited to 47W and 20W on either port, depending on the device connected.
- [Small, Smaller, Smallest]: The Neo 67 is the smallest with regards to its power capability, wherein it can provide 67W of power from a size that is only 4 cm x 5.5 cm. The Neo 67 is about 20% smaller than our original 65W GaN charger, the Napoleon.
- [Safety First]: The Neo 67 is BIS approved and is equipped with an intelligent safety protocol that protects the charger and the device connected to it, and ofcourse you! The Neo 67 has an advanced Auto Detect IC and only delivers power as mandated by the requested device, so you can connect low power devices (such as airpods) and be assured that the Neo 67 will charge it optimally without any issue.